B360 is rapidly
expanding and many excellent opportunity have arisen for motivated and amazing individuals to join our passionate team!
We have several
positions open - for more details please see below.
If you require any
further informaton please feel free to contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Warehouse Technician and Driver
Due to phenomenal growth B360 are currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Lighting and Network Warehouse Technician and
Driver. The successful candidate will work alongside a growing team both in the B360 warehouse; on preparation and maintenance of equipment, and also be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of
goods to our clients. The role will involve preparing orders, maintaining/testing equipment in our warehouse, checking equipment in and out, loading and unloading vehicles, delivering equipment
to clients and to site, and providing exceptional service to our client base. Training and opportunities for growth within the company will be available to the right person who can demonstrate
motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge within a growing company and exciting industry, apply today.
- Work in the B360 warehouse carrying out tasks as needed for projects.
- To follow all company standards and procedures accurately ensuring all equipment is consistently prepared to our high standards.
- Accurately prepare, check out and return equipment to and from projects.
- Receive deliveries of equipment to the Warehouse, check and sign for them.
- Maintenance of equipment (e.g. cleaning, function testing, repairing)
- To follow and observe all company health and safety policies and procedures – this role involves heavy manual handling, including loading and
- Ensure paperwork for orders and projects is completed and distributed as required.
- Pack and load goods onto vehicles according to project requirements.
- Be an outstanding representative for B360 whilst working in the warehouse.
- Assistance to on-site teams/technicians for projects.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load goods onto vehicles according to specifications
- Deliver orders to clients on predetermined routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with the office regarding delivery/route progress
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure that products are correct and that they are satisfied.
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each client
- At all times drive responsibly, courteously and safely
- Be an outstanding representative for B360 whilst working in the warehouse, driving/delivering, and on-site.
- Ensure that the work environment is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- This is not an extensive list of responsibilities – employees will be expected to undertake additional tasks – keeping inline with the general
responsibilities as outlined above.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment
- The ability to work effectively within a small team
- Experience of working on computers (basic operating system familiarity)
- Customer service skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- Able to work under your own initiative as well as under the direction from a manager
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Minimum 2 years’ driving experience
- Minimal Points on driving record
- Over 25 years (Insurance purposes)
Preferred (not essential as company training available):
- Experience working with lighting and power equipment
- Technical knowledge of lighting and power generation equipment
Job Title: Bookkeeper and Office Administrator
This is a key position within the business, and you will be providing finance
administrative support to the Directors. The ideal candidate will have experience of bookkeeping practices, ideally with Xero. You will be required to be a team player, supporting all the team with carrying out common office duties.
Essential Job Duties:
- Managing the cloud accounting system (Xero).
- Bank reconciliation.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensuring data inputting is accurate, systems are kept to date.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process within Xero
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct supplier ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Dealing with accounts-related queries and requests via telephone and email. Liaising with third parties and staff members as necessary regarding
- Purchasing from existing and new suppliers.
- Interacts with directors and carrying out their requests.
- General office admin tasks/general filing/general ‘housekeeping’ etc.
- Maintaining stock lists and orders office supplies as needed.
- Manage staff expense requests.
- Bookkeeping experience is essential.
- Experience with Xero is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Essential to be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision and direction, but also essential to be an enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to multitask, and able to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong record keeping skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
Dependent on Experience, with a company package.
To apply or for more information please contact Michelle Hood on email@example.com
Job Title: Freelance Lighting, Rigging and Electricans required
B360 are always on the lookout for skilled technicians with expertise in various disciplines across
Lighting, Rigging and Electrical. If you would like to work with us as a freelance technician, please don't hesitate to contact us at
an up to date C.V and advising us what discipline you specialise in.