B360 is rapidly expanding and many excellent
opportunity have arisen for motivated and amazing individuals to join our passionate team!
Founded in 2016, B360 is a rapidly growing company within the live TV sector,
providing power, power distribution, rigging, lighting and lighting control to Outside Broadcast Unit and Studio’s.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’ll work with you to understand and achieve your career
goals, helping you to develop your career within a professional and friendly environment.
We have several positions open - for
more details please see below.
If you require any further
information please feel free to contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from
Title: Senior Lighting Project
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Senior
Lighting Project Manager in a busy and growing company. You’ll have the opportunity to manage and become involved in a huge range of projects.
B360 Ltd is a rapidly expanding company, working within
the Broadcast, Entertainment and Studio Installation Sector, based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. We are trusted by a large number of high-profile companies
in delivering outstanding turn key solutions for their televised broadcasts. Our work is high profile and so the standards we set are high. We will expect you to strive for perfection in everything
that you do.
You will have a proven track record of project
management within the lighting Broadcast and Entertainment sector, the ability to organise, multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment, along with
technical knowledge and outstanding client facing skills.
Primary responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Liaising closely with Clients from first contact to delivery –
managing your own client portfolio.
- Overseeing the technical elements of the projects including quotation,
ensuring the equipment recommended is consistent with the budgets allocated.
- Conduct site visits where appropriate.
- Producing equipment lists, plans and cable lists for
- Travel nationally to oversee and manage on-site technical team on the
- Providing the client with correct advice, prior to and during a
project, and providing technical support as issues occur.
- Liaising with internal logistical staff for accommodation, equipment
prep, delivery and invoicing of jobs.
- Adhering to and the promotion of company policies and
- Maintaining a high standard of Health and Safety, and ensuring this is
- Have extensive experience of lighting for broadcast sector, both in an
operational and management capacity.
- Excellent technical understanding and knowledge of Lighting used
within TV Studios, including networking, rigging and power distribution.
- Outstanding customer service and client facing
- Commercial awareness and Budgetary skills – demonstrate a clear
understanding of company business and the ability to effectively balance cost, quality and ensure profitability.
- The ability to work effectively across multiple projects within a
fast-paced environment and delegate appropriately.
- Flexibility to deal with the demands of working in the live broadcast
industry with the ability to facilitate overtime including early mornings, late evening and some weekend working.
- A clear understanding of H&S requirements.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Be a collaborator and understand that effective communication is at
the heart of every successful project.
- Superb organisational abilities.
- Full driving licence.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a friendly
collaborative environment, on multiple projects simultaneously.
It would also be great (although not a
requirement) if you have:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Vectorworks
- Experience of London’s broadcast industry and
- Experience with rigging systems and power
Office hours are normally around 9am - 6pm. However onsite working hours need to be
flexible based on customer requirements. Typically, site teams work a 10-hour day, and you may be required to work away from home for short periods.
Reasons to join
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Holliday allowance of 22 days holiday + Bank
- Flexibility to work from home if the project you are working on allows
- Tools for the role
- Companywide bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company socials
- Company Laptop/Phone
To apply or for more information please contact Michelle Hood on email@example.com
Title: Generator Operator and Site Electrician
We are looking for proactive and efficient people who would like to
work in a busy but friendly environment. The role would involve work in the following areas:
- to work onsite on locations across the United Kingdom as a Generator Operator,
ensuring all temporary electrician standards are adhered to.
- Complete BS7909 sign off.
- Assisting with prepping own jobs and
- Experience with generators and electrical
- Attention to detail and high standards of workmanship, with an excellent work
- Ability to load and unload trucks and carry out other manual handling tasks
- Flexible attitude to working hours and days is required, including some late nights,
early mornings and weekends.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to follow company H&S procedures and safe systems of
Desirable (but we can provide additional training in all these
- BS7909 Sign off
- HGV Class 2 licence
- Previous experience within the entertainment industry
Dependent on Experience, overtime, with a
To apply or for more information please contact
Michelle Hood on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Warehouse Technician and Driver
Due to phenomenal growth B360 are currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Lighting and Network Warehouse Technician and
Driver. The successful candidate will work alongside a growing team both in the B360 warehouse; on preparation and maintenance of equipment, and also be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of
goods to our clients. The role will involve preparing orders, maintaining/testing equipment in our warehouse, checking equipment in and out, loading and unloading vehicles, delivering equipment
to clients and to site, and providing exceptional service to our client base. Training and opportunities for growth within the company will be available to the right person who can demonstrate
motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge within a growing company and exciting industry, apply today.
- Work in the B360 warehouse carrying out tasks as needed for projects.
- To follow all company standards and procedures accurately ensuring all equipment is consistently prepared to our high standards.
- Accurately prepare, check out and return equipment to and from projects.
- Receive deliveries of equipment to the Warehouse, check and sign for them.
- Maintenance of equipment (e.g. cleaning, function testing, repairing)
- To follow and observe all company health and safety policies and procedures – this role involves heavy manual handling, including loading and
- Ensure paperwork for orders and projects is completed and distributed as required.
- Pack and load goods onto vehicles according to project requirements.
- Be an outstanding representative for B360 whilst working in the warehouse.
- Assistance to on-site teams/technicians for projects.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load goods onto vehicles according to specifications
- Deliver orders to clients on predetermined routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with the office regarding delivery/route progress
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure that products are correct and that they are satisfied.
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each client
- At all times drive responsibly, courteously and safely
- Be an outstanding representative for B360 whilst working in the warehouse, driving/delivering, and on-site.
- Ensure that the work environment is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- This is not an extensive list of responsibilities – employees will be expected to undertake additional tasks – keeping inline with the general
responsibilities as outlined above.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment
- The ability to work effectively within a small team
- Experience of working on computers (basic operating system familiarity)
- Customer service skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- Able to work under your own initiative as well as under the direction from a manager
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Minimum 2 years’ driving experience
- Minimal Points on driving record
- Over 25 years (Insurance purposes)
Preferred (not essential as company training available):
- Experience working with lighting and power equipment
- Technical knowledge of lighting and power generation equipment
Job Title: Freelance Lighting, Rigging and Electricans required
B360 are always on the lookout for skilled technicians with expertise in various disciplines across
Lighting, Rigging and Electrical. If you would like to work with us as a freelance technician, please don't hesitate to contact us at
an up to date C.V and advising us what discipline you specialise in.